Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November...Ahhmazing!

  I LOVE November.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, so naturally November is one of my favorite months.  I have seen on Facebook a lot of my friends putting something they are thankful for for each day of November.  I would like to try that, but on here.  Of course, this may help me blog daily, somewhat.  If I get behind, like today, for example, is November 2nd, so I will tell you two things I am thankful for!

  Day 1: November 1st
My Husband:  Brent and I have been together since March of 1999 and married since June of 2008.  We have experienced a lot together, good and bad.  He has seen me at my worst and my best, and still loves me everyday!  He accepts me for who I am and allows me to grow.  Yes, we do have our fights here and there, but who doesn't?!  It makes us stronger.  I love Brent with all of my heart and could not imagine my life without him!


   Day 2: November 2nd
My Job!  I am very thankful that I have a job...and one that I enjoy!  I love teaching and my kids make my job amazing.  Yes, there are days I want to pull my hair out, but seeing these smiling faces and getting those awesome hugs each and every day makes it so much more worth it.  I am VERY thankful to have a job!
  Join me tomorrow for day 3 of my thankfulness! :)  What are you thankful for?


2 comments:

  1. Aww...you failed to mention HOW you and Brent met & started dating...HaHa!

    mom..........HI - "I LOVE prom!"
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete